Benefit Hello San FrancisGLOW Gift Set

by - December 10, 2017


For Christmas Benefit brought out a range of gift sets and one of my friends got me the Hello FrancisGLOW set for my birthday. As you can tell by the 'glow' in the name this is a highlighter set.

The packaging for this is so pretty with the pink and yellow skyline effect at the top and the pattern that is on the inside and around the sides. Inside the set you get four of the Benefit best sellers which includes one powder, one cream and two liquid. It also has a mini brush that comes with most of the powder products. However the powder is stuck into the set which means you can't travel with it without taking the whole set.
 

The first highlight is the Dandelion Twinkle highlighter. This has recently been added to the permanent-collection along with Shy Beam which is also included in this. Dandelion Twinkle is a light beige coloured highlight and the powder of the set. It is quite a subtle highlight but once you build it up it does give a beautiful glow. As I mentioned before there is Dandelion Shy Beam, this is a very natural highlight. I would say this would be nice if you don't like a shimmery highlight and want to look glowy. The next liquid highlight in this set is High Beam, which is defiantly one of the most popular highlighters from Benefit. This is a really pretty pearly pink colour and even though I prefer more gold coloured ones this is stunning and looks super nice on your cheek bones. Lastly is the Watt's Up! highlighter, this is the cream of the set which I actually really like. It is a similar colour to Dandelion Twinkle which I love and blends out really nicely.

Overall I think this set is so good and I really like all the products included. Have you tried any Benefit highlighters?

 

You May Also Like

2 comments